WE BEGIN ON FEBRUARY 20!
Dear colleagues and participants of the Spring Round of the Regional Student Convention,
The organization committee has finalized the time for the events that will take place on February 20, 2021.
10.00am (MSK) RUSSIAN DICTATION (JUNIOR)
10.00am (MSK) RUSSIAN DICTATION (SENIOR)
11.00am (MSK) SPELLING JUNIOR CATEGORY
11.00am (MSK) SPELLING SENIOR CATEGORY
Registration for these events ends on February 15, 2021.
• If the students of your school are participating in both of the above-mentioned categories and if it takes place at the school then you will need to prepare two different classrooms for each category.
• Each student must have his/her own seat.
• If the participant does dictation or spelling at home then he/she must make sure that their internet connection is good.
• The answer forms will be sent after February 16 to the email addresses that you have submitted in your registration forms.
• The answer forms must be printed out in advance.
• The answer forms must be filled either with a pen (black or blue) or with a pencil.
• The facility must have a computer or TV with internet and with a possibility to project on the screen.
• Before the start of each event we will send you a link for each dictation separately.
• Broadcast should start on time! All participants must be ready to start on time.
• There is no second broadcast, it will be aired only once.
• Doing the dictation or spelling on another day or at a time different from the appointed time is strictly forbidden. We are asking you to take this information into consideration when you • register for these events.
• After the broadcast, the participants will be given no more than ten minutes to check and send their work. Answer forms received after that will be disqualified.
• Email address and phone number will be on the answer forms.